Drunken Revelry

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Serpentine Hallucinator

This is one poem that i wrote on a fine bangalore morning which came without the ending of the day...

This is no Dante, this is no Milton,
But the poetry i pen
is one, written in a hallucinating den!

No smoke rises, nor does it fall,
for my mind goes in a free for all!

Oh! The high you get,
of insomnia, is not one you forget!

At four in the morn or say should i night?
The mind goes in spin, ...I forget the lines!

Audrey Hepbern i see in Roman Holiday,
The next is the Scorpio in the sky so gay!

Soon it shall be twilight,
And i love the smell of night!

The Draco nor Pisces I can spot,
But I guess here I should put a dot!

So sleep well you drunk guy,
Good-night, sweet dreams, good-bye!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
 
YE YE YE I LOVE THESE
PERSONALITY TESTS!!!